World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Keeping your town clean and healthy
Special cleaning solutions for every waste equipment
- Voluntary deposit points (recycling banks, underground and semi-underground containers) have a clear purpose: increasing the waste sorting performance levels achieved by Local authorities.
- This ‘street furniture’ is an integral part of the landscape. A lack of cleanliness or the propagation of bad smells are problems that may well have an adverse impact on the frequency of use of recycling points, decreasing the willingness of the population to use them, and impacting upon the cleanliness of urban areas.
- With our specially-designed and equipped mobile cleaning units, all fitted with the latest environmental technology, SULO can propose expert solutions for the cleaning and disinfection of all types of waste containers, done in complete safety, and in an ecological manner.
Our three turnkey service programmes are supported by a number of options, such as graffiti removal and technical inspections.
Find one to match your needs:
- Starter programme: washing-disinfection of underground, semi-underground and above-ground containers, without lifting operations.
- Essential programme: involves the lifting of the containers: An in-depth disinfectant wash of the inside and outside of underground & semi-underground containers.
- Full programme: involves the lifting of the containers: a full disinfectant wash programme including the removal of leachates from the containers, washing the drainage gutters and disinfecting the concrete tanking.
A choice of the most effective, innovative and high-performance equipment
- Dedicated cleaning units, developed in our own R&D centre and fitted with the latest disinfectant washing equipment.
- Simultaneous high pressure washing (120 bar) of both the inside and the outside of the container. Multi-nozzle rotating heads.
- Residual waste collection tank, with a maximum capacity of 3 tonnes.
- Our cleaning services are carried out downstream of waste collection operations.
- Euro 5 vehicles conforming to all current environmental standards.
- Closed-circuit operation, all water is discharged into a purification plant.
- Hypo-allergenic & biodegradable cleaning and disinfecting agents.
- The quantity of water used is adjustable to match cleanliness levels
SULO can provide mobile cleaning units for your wheelie bins adapted to different bin sizes. These vehicles are fitted with the latest disinfection-cleaning technology and conform to all current standards.
- The bin cleaning operations follow on after the waste collection rounds. The autonomy of the mobile units means they can follow the collection round without having to break off. They are fitted with their own waste water recovery tanks, meaning the waste can later be discharged at a purification plant meaning no foul water is discharged onto the public highways or rain water drains.
- Our vehicles can clean and disinfect wheelie bins of between 120 and 1100 litres. They can simultaneously clean 2 x two-wheeled bins or a single four-wheeled bin. They can carry out up to 315 cleaning cycles in a town (cleaning cycle of between 15 & 30 seconds).
- The insides of the containers are cleaned using rotating heads, and two mobile systems are used to clean the outsides. The containers are degreased using hot water.
- The detergent used by SULO is our own, exclusive formula: environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, bio-degradable and compliant with all current standards. It is perfectly adapted to washing, cleaning and odour-prevention purposes.
- For perfect hygiene levels, the biocide used in the disinfection process is non-toxic and highly bio-degradable. Vaporised into the container at the end of the cleaning cycle and manually sprayed onto the outsides of the containers and the concrete tanking, it provides high-performance disinfection and poses no risk to the environment.
Inspection: verification of the internal cleanliness of the container and a second cleaning cycle, if necessary. High pressure container wash, if necessary.
- Anti-odour packs can be dropped into underground containers. These are non-toxic, biodegradable and pose no danger to the environment; they are capable of neutralising any unpleasant odours produced by the waste. Each has an anticipated working life of 3 months.
- Public information (optional): Posters, mailings etc... Our services are designed to help keep the public informed with regard to cleaning services.
- Reporting of operations:
- As long as the containers are identified using either an RFID chip or a barcode, services can be logged in a ‘paperless’ system, providing total transparency and simple, effective management. Our operatives are all equipped with an OptiPad® portable terminal. They confirm that the cleaning operation has been carried out for each container and add any comments (e.g. container damaged, wheel or lid worn or missing, etc.).
- The data is then transferred via GPRS to the centralised SULO control system OptiNet®, which, after analysis, will then forward a report to the Local authority, listing the operations completed: a list of containers treated; complete description of the interventions carried out and those to be scheduled (notably for maintenance operations); any comments or remarks made by the users; etc.