World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
The reliable solution adapted to all circumstances
A vast choice of models
- 3, 4 or 5 m3 in volume.
- Possible combinations of a variety of colours and coverings, numerous choices of collection holes and customisation.
A robust solution
- Excellent resistance to corrosion over time thanks to the concrete casing, and associated hot-dipped galvanised steel container.
- The steel dome is also highly resistant.
Usage in complete security
- The household-waste version of the Semimax Classic® is fitted with a double drum in order to avoid objects ever falling directly into the container.
- For the other fractions, all openings comply with the requirements of standard NF EN 13071-1.
- This system is equipped with a permanent security palisade, enabling complete protection during collection.
- Volumes: 3 m3, 4 m3, 5 m3. The 3 and 4m3 volumes are recommended for the glass and paper fractions.
- Casing made of monobloc reinforced concrete, watertight and fireproof, class M0.
- Container made of hot-dipped galvanised steel sheets, assembled using nuts and bolts.
- Dome made of galvanised sheet steel.
- All of the components constituting the container are recyclable.
- Wrapping: bare or painted concrete; gravel concrete; wood.
Colours and options
- Standard colours.
- Other colours available on request, subject to sufficient quantities having been ordered.
- Anti-graffiti coating.
- Hatch for large waste producers.
- Glass sound-proofing.
- Access control.
- Customisation : specific dome colours (RAL base), marking with the customer’s logo (plate), sorting signage (plate)...
Collection holes and slots
Orifice with lid
Recyclable household waste