World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Smart hardware and software for waste collection optimisation
Solutions for directing and streamlining waste management
Expanding volumes of waste produced per resident and the related collection and processing costs continue to rise each year. A significant quantity of waste thrown out in the residual waste is packaging that could be sorted and recycled. Another substantial portion of this waste could also be re-purposed through composting, reuse, etc.
SULO offers a full range of waste containers and computerised management solutions to help municipalities reduce their waste collection costs.
The connected OptiSolutions® solutions from SULO provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art response to the needs of local and regional authorities. The range comprises of systems and services allowing the computerised management of pre-collection equipment (access control, fill-level checks, etc.) and streamlined waste collection (incentivised pricing, vehicle fleet monitoring, etc.).
- OptiNet®: waste management data IT solution.
- OptiChip®: RFID chips installed on the waste containers.
- OptiAccess®: communicating electronic access control - simply authorising or stopping access to the containers.
- OptFill®: fill level monitoring system.
- OptiPad®: portable terminals, the SULO solution for on-the-ground operations monitoring and control.
- OptiSystem®: onboard IT system.
- OptiManager®: solution for the geolocalisation and real time monitoring of the vehicle fleet.
- OptiNav®: navigation assistance for waste collection trucks.