World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
The design and resistance of metal
Innovative design, proven solidity
- As it evokes the Japanese art of paper folding, the Origami® bank breaks away from norms in terms of design, combing the aesthetics and resistance of metal.
- Ideal for paper waste collection in urban and semi-urban environments, it is fire-resistant and especially suited to isolated areas that are more exposed to vandalism.
An invitation to selective sorting
- The Origami® column features openings on both sides to receive recyclable waste. The bank is easy to access from all angles, encouraging users to adopt selective sorting.
- Two openings on the standard version and four with the reduced-mobility access option on the 3 m3 version.
- The container is made of riveted metal panels. It is designed to optimize transport: flat-packed panels take up less room.
- It is therefore possible to delivery more Origami® banks than any other bank model, which offers an undeniable environmental benefit.
1 - Lifting grip (single hook, double hook, Kinshofer).
2 - Lid with rubber ledge (4 mm).
3 - Type of waste.
4 - Opening for persons with reduced mobility.
5 - Galvanized steel metal structure.
6 - Emptying hatch.
7 - Manufacturer plate.
8 - Regulatory description.
9 - Metal cover.
10 - Identification (RFID chip).
11 - Anti-odour (option).
- Other colors (with minimum order quantity).
- Access control.
- Fill level control.
- Hatch for large waste producers.
- Openings for persons with reduced mobility.
- Sound-proofing (glass).
- Customisation (logo...).
4 m3: 6 openings