World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Citybac® 3,200 L
High-capacity stationary bins
Innovative and functional
- The Citybac stationary bins will fit into your city as a new element of urban furniture.
- They are developed to ease access for people with reduced mobility.
Developed to ease waste collection
- The Citybac® stationary containers can easily be handled by one single operator.
- The mechanism is outside the bins, so their maintenance can be done easily even if the container is full.
- The container, the lids and side panels are made of injection-moulded high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- The metal components are made of carbon steel and corrosion-protected with an electro-galvanized treatment.
- Equipped with a hinged lid with an air brake to facilitate closing.
- Designed to enable access for people with reduced mobility.
- Compliant with UNE - EN 12574-1/2/3 and all its requirements concerning dimensions, health and safety.
Other colours available on request, with minimum order.
One the main features of the container is that it is design to be accessible by persons with disabilities or reduced mobility. Therefore one side of the bin has a reduced height at 1200 mm, so that such persons can use it. The following optional elements are also available:
Optional handle to open the lid manually
- The handle is located on the right hand side of the container and can easily be operated from the front with an effort that does not exceed 50 N.
Optional integration of embossed symbols indicating the type of waste to deposit.
- These 5 mm embossed symbols help visually-impaired people to identify the type of container. The indications are in black on a white background, also aiding partially-sighted people to correctly identify the containers.
Two height positions for the pedal
- This helps avoid a step of up to 150 mm.