World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
The elegance of a street bin,
with the advantage of a buried container
Regaining urban space
- With a minimum footprint, this buried litter bin offers maximum urban-waste storage space.
Reduction in collection costs
- The substantial waste storage volume enables a reduction in the collection frequency, and thus generates savings in operating costs.
- The principle of emptying by suction offers the advantage of rapid, silent collection, with a small footprint on the urban space.
- Litter bin in painted galvanised sheet steel.
- Container made of galvanised sheet steel.
- Emptying hatch and suction outlet made of stainless steel.
- Cigarette extinguisher on the free-standing litter-bin lid.
- Free-standing litter bin made of brushed stainless steel.
- All other colours with minimum quantity on request.
- Ideogram on the free-standing litter bin.
Emptying and maintenance