World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
A range offering an array of litter bins!
- Smooth surfaces for easy emptying and maintenance.
- Resistant to vandalism, impacts, UV rays and temperature differences.
- Transparent bin option for ever more visibility and safety.
- Ideal for waste sorting with its four transparent colours: blue, green, yellow and colourless.
- Four models: 50 L, 100 L, 110 L and 200 L.
- Wide selection of options and versions.
- Multi-site: high streets, shopping centres, public transport, housing, parks, etc.
- Bin: made of fullbody coloured, injected high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Lid and support made of Polypropylene.
- Treated to withstand UV rays.
- Transparent liner made of polyethylene terephtalate (PET).
100L, 110L and 200L
- Door, body and lid made of full-body coloured low linear density polyethylene (LDPE), rotationally-moulded.
- Treated to withstand UV rays, liner made of full-body coloured low linear density polyethylene (LDPE), rotationally-moulded, or of metal.
- Customer customisation on bin or cap by adhesive or hot stamping (50L only).
- Non-standard colours with minimum quantity on request.
- Right-hand post to be sealed with coloured cover.
- Bowl cap (100L).
- Plate to be anchored or stud-driven.
- Selective collection slots (to be used on the 200L model with two metal liners):
- • Tin cans and paper
- • Glass
- On any vertical structure: wall, signpost, post, etc.
- Right-hand post to be sealed (option).
- Right-hand post to be sealed with coloured cover (option).
- Two litter bins can be installed back-to-back (50L only).
100L, 110L and 200L
- Plate to be anchored and to be stud-driven (as an option).
- Freestanding (incompatible with wheeled container).
Opening by standard triangular key and external grasping of the liner/bin for all models.
- Removal of the bin via the front face and reinstallation by simply snapping into place.
100L and 110L:
- Opening of the lid and removal of the liner from the top.
- Opening of the door and removal of the liner via the front face.