World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Resistance under all conditions
- Handling grip on the bin to avoid all contact with the waste.
- Limited number of constituent elements, rounded shapes, etc.
- Shape of the cap limiting access to the waste by birds.
- Ideal for inside buildings, public places (schools, stations, halls, etc.), or peripheral urban zones.
Resistant to fire and external attack
- Made of glass fibre-reinforced, UV-stabilised polyester, a lightweight, robust material that is highly fire-resistant.
- Grooved bin specially studied in order to limit graffiti and acts of damage.
- Glass fibre-reinforced, UV-stabilised polyester.
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel.
Colours and options
- Customer customisation by adhesive.
- Right-hand post to be sealed with coloured cover.
- Right-hand post to be sealed.
- Force 1 delivered assembled or disassembled.
- Force 2 delivered assembled.
- Installation on any vertical structure: wall, signpost, post, etc.
- Right-hand post to be sealed (option).
- Right-hand post to be sealed with coloured cover (option).
- Two litter bins can be installed back-to-back.
- Locking using standard triangular key. Liner automatically tips forward.
- Grip handle on the liner (Force 2).
- Smooth inner surfaces.