World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
A touch of contemporary design
- Designed by Jean-François Dingjian and Eloi Chafaï (NORMAL STUDIO) agency.
- Stylish furniture which integrates aesthetically into your city.
- Three models made of steel or HDPE, 50L and 70L.
Ideal for waste sorting
- Coloured caps using the same identifiers as for waste sorting at home: blue, green and yellow.
- Openings: between two and four, depending on the model, encouraging cleanliness and waste sorting efforts.
- A cap with a wide, rounded shape to limit the ingress of rainwater.
- Cigarette extinguisher or ashtray with reservoir equipment (as an option).
- Anti-adhesive: its perforated form prevents graffiti and fly-posting (50 and 70L metal).
- Bin, cap and support: made of full-body coloured, injected high-density polyethylene (HDPE).
50L and 70L
- Liner, cap and door made of anti-corrosion treated steel, coated with high-resistance paint.
- Fire-resistant litter bins. 70L liner made of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), rotation-moulded (option).
Colours and options
- 70L liner made of Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), rotation moulded.
- Coloured metal caps for waste sorting (50L HDPE).
- Metal cap (50L HDPE).
- Customer bin/cap customisation:
- • Hot stamping (50L HDPE).
- • Adhesive (all models)/
- Cigarette extinguisher (50L HDPE).
- Ashtray with built-in reservoir (50 LHDPE).
English green (VF)
Pantone 5535 C
Madrid grey (GD)
Madrid blue (MB)
Sienna brown (MS)
Pantone Black C
Coloured metal cap for waste sorting
Ashtray with built-in reservoir
50L HDPE and metal
- On any vertical structure: wall, signpost, post, etc.
- Right-hand post to be sealed with coloured cover (option).
- Two litter bins can be installed back-to-back (50L only).
- Right-hand post to be sealed (option).
- Plate to be sealed.
50L HDPE and steel:
- Removal of the bin via the front face and reinstallation by simply snapping into place.
- Opening of the door and removal of the liner via the front face.